england vw shows

Srečanja izven Slovenije.
Meetings outside of Slovenia, you can add your meeting here.

Moderator: uredniki

Oddaj odgovor
Uporabniški avatar
sid 63
Hroščarski vajenc
Kraj: husbands bosworth uk(gornja radgona)

england vw shows

Odgovor Napisal/-a sid 63 »

Hi,has anybody ever had the chance to visit any vw shows in england theres always a show going on now.Theres a great show on tommorow at stanford hall which is very close to where i live its good for the classic and historic vw,the web site if anyone whants to look is. www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk smiley20.gif [smilie=herbie2.gif]
water is for the window washers and the engine now
Uporabniški avatar
Klemen Klemen
Kokl (We deliver aicooled VW toys)
Kraj: Šmartno pod Šmarno goro (otherway in the land of aircooled dreams and imagination)

Odgovor Napisal/-a Klemen Klemen »

Hey Sid!

It is hard for us to go to England for just one day for a meeting. We had plans to go to Bug Jam this year but unfortunatley at the end we figure it out that that is also watrercooled meeting! So... you know the rest of the story! :)
Uporabniški avatar
sid 63
Hroščarski vajenc
Kraj: husbands bosworth uk(gornja radgona)

Odgovor Napisal/-a sid 63 »

Hi klemen,yeh it would be hard just for one day although bug jam is a good show and is only 30 mins from where i live so i'm quite lucky.Santa pod is great for shows and watching them race down the strip,next show i go to i'll post some photos on the forum.I'm sure you have some great meets around here too.I know what you mean about the watercooled its not the same but they are getting very populure in the UK.By for now scott. (great weather today) icon_hand.gif
water is for the window washers and the engine now
Uporabniški avatar
Klemen Klemen
Kokl (We deliver aicooled VW toys)
Kraj: Šmartno pod Šmarno goro (otherway in the land of aircooled dreams and imagination)

Odgovor Napisal/-a Klemen Klemen »

Like in PM now also in public I invite you to our meeting to Bled! Come to Slovenia again to visit our metings and spread the good words about us!

Grets in GB!
Oddaj odgovor