Moderator: uredniki

Oddaj odgovor
Uporabniški avatar
Simon
Ornk hroščar, k skoz tle visi
Kraj: Slovenske konjice

oddaja oglasa na Mobile.de POZOR PREVARE

Odgovor Napisal/-a Simon »

Oddal sem oglas za Varianta na Mobile.de in dobil 2 maila od oseb ki se zanimajo za avto,vendar PAZI TI TO,dobro preberite kaj sem vam skopiral iz mojih mailov,če si fejst naiven lahko popušiš kolk si dolg in širok....

MAILI,KI SEM JIH DOBIL JAZ
Hello,

I like the vehicle you posted, and i am interested to buying for a purpose, please kindly get back to me your minimum price offer via my e-mail address and also the present condition of the vehicle, more pictures if any but not much necessary. Then i would like to have more business relationship with you, sequel to your response to this email, i need a serious minded partner so that we can proceed immediately. My e-mail(capt_ks@hotmail.com

Hello,

I am very glad to receive the information of your Vehicle and i will buy your car at your giving price, but i will like to confide in you as regards to a business proposal i would want us to work together like blood relations. I am a war veteran with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Kabul.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been redeployed to come and work in Slovenia on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) soon. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a Vehicle for myself and to SET UP CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AND OTHER INVESTMENT and that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand, i would like to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million U.S. dollars. Which i made from crude oil here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we will contact the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve who is eligible for this money.

I would invest the money in Slovenia as soon as you agree to keep this fund safe in Slovenia for business and other investment purposes through you, but you will advise me on that because i am not a business culture person. I can not move this money into the United States, because i will be in Slovenia for about 4 years, so i need someone i could trust. If you accept,i will move the fund to Europe, where you will be the beneficiary, because i am a uniformed person and i can not parade such an amount, so i need to present someone as the recipient. I'm
an American and an officer for intelligence, that i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier Service.

I just need your acceptance, and everything is done. Please, if you are interested in this transaction, i give you the complete details you need for us to implement this transaction successfully. I decided to contact someone i could trust and real and not imaginary, and that is why i went to a safe place in the car web i can be sure that the person is real.

I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you by e-mail, because our Calls might be monitored, i have to be sure, i have to deal with someone i could trust. If you are interested, please send me your personal mobile number so that the diplomat in London UK can call you for inquiries and how to bring the box that contain my money to you. If you are not interested, do not respond to this e-mail and delete this Message if no response after 3 days, i will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession, and i will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total and 70% for me. I hope i have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information:

Your full name ..........................................
Your full address .......................................
Your direct phone number ................

Regards,
Captain Karen Sherman.

Hello
I saw your car advert online and i was interested in it, i will like to know the last asking price with the present condition of the car. I will take care of the shipping myself and i will be paying you through bank transfer.
If you don't accept bank transfer then there is no other way i can pay you so don't try to mail me if you don't accept bank transfer.
I would be waiting to read back from you soon
Thanks
Paul
aug4paul@gmail.com

Thanks for the mail i know you will be a honest person in this transaction my mode of payment would be bank transfered and i would explain how this would be done.

I want you to know that i will entrust you with the shipping money which is just 1200EUR and it will be added to the money that would be transfered into your account the reason for this is because the shipping company accept cash only and i am out of the country right now. So i will like you to get back with

YOUR FULL NAME
FULL ADDRESS
BANK NAME
YOUR FULL ACCOUNT NUMBER..

My bank made me to know that they would send you a confirmation through your email so after you have gotten the confirmation from my bank. The money will take just 48hours to cleared into your account and before that 48hours you have to provide a proof to my bank that if you get the money you will not run away.

The shipping company also made me to know that i have to register the pick-up before they can come for the pick-up and you have to sign a registration form that would be send to you so you can have it filled, it would be scanned and send to you and you can send it back to the shipping company through there email but that would be only after the money for the registration of the pick-up as been paid.

That registration form is what would be used to register the pick up because they have list of transaction and they need to keep record of everything they are doing but you have to pay 300EUR to the shipping company as soon as you get the confirmation email from my bank.

The confirmation email that would be send to you would be stating that the money has been deducted from my account but you have to pay the 300EUR to the details of the shipping company i would give you and you can provide the details to my bank so they can confirm it and they can release the money into your account and that would stand as the proof the bank required from you and when you get the money in your account the shipping company would come to your house for the pick-up and you will give them the balance of 900EUR okay.

The shipping company will also take care of every necessary paper work when they come for the pick up and they would sign any contract and every other things that is needed to be done on my behalf.

So i hope you understand all what i have said and if you have any question about that pls let me know as soon as possible.

If you can do all what i have said let me have the account details so we can move on okay

I wait to read from you soon

Thanks
Paul

MAILI,KI SEM JIH POSLAL JAZ:

hello will you send me yours ..............................

Kapitan Mark for a American citizen is your english VERY BAD,so i think that this mails from you is FULL OF SHIT,i recived couple of mails like yours,soo if you want the car SEND ME 5500 euro by WESTERN of find another victim for your patetic frod.................................

Simon U.

NE MOREŠ VERJETI A NE

mogoče so moji maili žaljivi,z besedami ki jih skoraj nikoli ne uporabljamo,vendar nimam milosti za take debile...
Uporabniški avatar
Simon

če vam je predolgo si pomagajte z Google translejtorjem :lol:
exide
Hroščarski pripravnik
Kraj: Brezje

Odgovor Napisal/-a exide »

Takih mailov je bilo na tone, ko sem imel oglas na mobile.de. Še na avto.net-u najdeš prevarante, ki ti pišejo v zelo polomljeni angleščini. :x
Uporabniški avatar
buba švaba
Hroščarski pripravnik
Moja vozila: 1960 Hrošč 1200
1975 Hrošč Jeans 1300
Kraj: Rogaška Slatina

Odgovor Napisal/-a buba švaba »

Simon, pa si le čuden da nočeš denarja :) :)

Tudi jaz sem že to dobival, celo enkrat sem poslal podatke, da vidim kak ček ti pošljejo. Ček pa tak, da ga kar sami doma printajo...potem pa sem vse skupaj vrgel v smeti...malo stroškov pa sem mu vseeno naredil....
Primož
Hroščarski pripravnik
Kraj: Slovenska Bistrica

Odgovor Napisal/-a Primož »

Ma MOBILE je že dolgo ena velka .......... Za posrat! Še premilo si napisal ....... usranim! Sam po muško napred Simon!
1200j l.76
Uporabniški avatar
Klemen Klemen
Kokl (We deliver aicooled VW toys)
Kraj: Šmartno pod Šmarno goro (otherway in the land of aircooled dreams and imagination)

Odgovor Napisal/-a Klemen Klemen »

Tak pač je to! 8)

Dečki, pazite z besedam. Danes sem jih cenzuriral.....
Primož
Hroščarski pripravnik
Kraj: Slovenska Bistrica

Odgovor Napisal/-a Primož »

Klemen Klemen napisal/-a:Tak pač je to! 8)

No, vsaj beseda PEZDETEK ne zasluži cenzure, ker jo je naprimer pokojni Dr. Rugelj uporabljal v svojih resnih članikih in razpravah in ima točno določen pomen s katerim natančno opredeljuje podobne tipe človeških imbecilov!
1200j l.76
Uporabniški avatar
Klemen Klemen
Kokl (We deliver aicooled VW toys)
Kraj: Šmartno pod Šmarno goro (otherway in the land of aircooled dreams and imagination)

Odgovor Napisal/-a Klemen Klemen »

Primož napisal/-a:
Klemen Klemen napisal/-a:Tak pač je to! 8)

No, vsaj beseda PEZDETEK ne zasluži cenzure, ker jo je naprimer pokojni Dr. Rugelj uporabljal v svojih resnih članikih in razpravah in ima točno določen pomen s katerim natančno opredeljuje podobne tipe človeških imbecilov!
Cenzuro zasluži vse, za kar moderatorji mislimo, da je moteče za ostale uporabnike. OK?
Uporabniški avatar
Simon

soory :?
Oddaj odgovor